In the beginning of November, RStudio Version 1.0 has been released! Version 1.0 is the 10th major release since the initial launch in February 2011 and our biggest ever since it includes some of the last developments of the company, such as R Notebooks! According to the RStudio’s blog (https://blog.rstudio.org/) some of the highlights include:
- Authoring tools for R Notebooks.
- Integrated support for the sparklyr package (R interface to Spark).
- Performance profiling via integration with the profvis package.
- Enhanced data import tools based on the readr, readxl and haven packages.
- Authoring tools for R Markdown websites and the bookdown package.
- Many other miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes.
You can download version 1.0 here!
Make sure that you have the latest R version 3.3.2 (Sincere Pumpkin Patch) which has been released on Monday 2016-10-31. You can download R here https://cloud.r-project.org/